An alternative route to property ownership
Interested in property development or investment with others through a property syndicate or joint venture? Whether you want to build your property portfolio with friends or family, undertake a development, or simply purchase a holiday house for you and your friends to enjoy, Property Collectives can help you negotiate through all the finance, legal and tax issues of property co-ownership.
Joint Venture Property Developments
Join the next Property Collectives project
Interested in an alternative option to the traditional routes to property ownership? We provide aspiring home owners and investors the opportunity to become partners in our development projects.
Our vision is to create developments with architectural and environmental integrity that create real financial and social capital for all members of the collective. We want to create a rewarding shared experience and an end product that we can all be proud of. To achieve this we are looking for partners that are committed to sharing, to openness and collaboration.
After completing our latest project we are currently looking for joint venture partners for another 4-8 townhouse project in the inner suburbs of Melbourne.
Let us help you set up your own joint venture development
Interested in starting your own joint venture development? We provide advice and access to a joint venture structure that:
- allows partners to make significant stamp duty savings
- allows partners with limited amounts of equity the opportunity to make development profits
- is a low risk and attractive structure for lenders to finance
- doesn’t require any pre-sales contracts
To find out more about our property development services, contact us via the form below:
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
Property Investment Syndicates
Start your own syndicate with Property Collectives and save time and money
For those interested in co-purchasing established property there are many ways to structure co-ownership purchases. However most traditional ways of co-purchasing are not designed to provide partners with the maximum amount of financial flexibility. The Property Collectives method of structuring co-ownership purchases:
- provides individual partners with a high degree of financial flexibility
- maximises the collective’s borrowing capacity
- allows partners to maximise the tax benefits of investment property ownership
- can allow the collective to build a larger portfolio than other structures
- gives individual partners more flexibility to purchase property outside of the collective
Property Collectives works with you and your partners to facilitate the entire process of establishing your property syndicate, including your:
- Finance strategy
- Property strategy
- Legal agreement
- Social risk management plan
- Business risk management plan
- Step by step action plan
For more information complete the form below to receive a copy of our “Step by Step Guide to Starting a Property Syndicate”