Are you interested in starting or joining a joint venture property development project?
We offer friends and family consulting services and investors opportunities to invest in joint venture projects.
Interested in joining a joint venture project?
We are looking for partners for our next project
We are currently looking for joint venture partners for 5-8 townhouse project in the inner suburbs of Melbourne.
Our vision is to create developments with architectural and environmental integrity that deliver real financial and social capital for all members of the collective. We want to create a rewarding shared experiences and an end product that we can all be proud of. To achieve this we want partners that are committed to sharing, to openness and collaboration.
Our experience is in joint venture infill developments of between 4 and 8 units. We recently commenced a 7 townhouse project in Northcote. Our most recent completed project is a 4 townhouse joint venture project in Northcote in Melbourne’s inner north.
St Georges Road, Northcote
Clarke Street, Northcote
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us via the form below:
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
Need help getting your joint venture development started?
Access our joint venture property development agreement
If you already have a group of partners and are looking for a joint venture structure that works, our structure:
- allows partners with limited amounts of equity the opportunity to buy property at “wholesale” prices and make developer profits
- is a lower risk and attractive structure for lenders to finance
- allows partners to make significant stamp duty savings
- doesn’t require any pre-sales contracts
Ask us how it works.
Advice on all stages of the property development process
We can also provide you with advice on your project across the following areas:
- Legal structure establishment
- Feasibility, project administration & capital raising
- Purchase finance for land acquisition
- Town planning approval – sketch design and design development
- Working drawings and Building permit approval
- Tender process and building contract negotiations
- Construction finance
- Construction and contract administration
- Take out finance