Starting initially from a personal desire to create our own space in the city, since 2010 our building group model has evolved beyond our network of family and friends, to now provide a platform for people who want to take more control of their housing futures.
In recent years our platform has evolved to form a co-operative Advisory service for like-minded property experts to work together on a range of projects, with a keen focus on helping people with an authentic and genuine interest in projects from a whole-of-life standpoint.
Guiding our work and our decisions about the people we choose to work with are a number of principles:
- We want to love and be inspired by our work and the people we work with every day.
- We value integrity above everything else and are transparent, collaborative and authentic in everything we do.
- We are driven by positive influence and better practices alongside reasonable profit.
- We want to spend our time and money on creating social, environmental and economic impact with and for people that share a similar world view.
- We believe housing ownership is critical to reducing intergenerational inequality and are passionate about finding practical solutions to the structural affordability issues facing our housing market.
- We believe speculation and short termisism are not the way to create great homes, buildings, streets, neighbourhoods or cities.